Audio Legion's S2012 is a 12-inch car subwoofer. The S20 Series offers versatility in a subwoofer for the perfect price point and is a great daily driver addition to any vehicle. Constructed with only premium components, the S2012 is built to perform flawlessly. The unique carbon fiber concave cone is far more durable (and sleeker) than the paper cones of other subwoofers in this range. This carbon fiber will stand up to the punishment of daily use as well as the environmental extremes that car audio speakers experience. The S2012 is available in dual 2-ohm and dual 4-ohm configurations.
Built with a 2" 4-layer high-temperature voice coil, the S2012 will perfectly deliver deep hitting bass daily. This subwoofer is rated at 800 watts peak power and 400 watts RMS power. With a low-end response of 31Hz, the S2012 outperforms the other subwoofers in its class and is ready to dramatically enhance that bass audio of your vehicle.
- 12" S20 Series Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm and Dual 4 Ohm Configurations Available
- Peak Power: 800 Watts
- RMS Power: 400 Watts
- Sensitivity: 87.4dB (D2) 88dB (D4)
- Frequency Response: 31Hz - 500Hz
- 2" 4-layer Voice Coil
- 66 Oz. Motor
- Carbon Fiber Concave Cone
- 11mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.13 (D2) 0.11 (D4)
- QMS: 4.49 (D2) 3.42 (D4)
- QES: 0.47 (D2) 0.49 (D4)
- QTS: 0.42 (D2) 0.43 (D4)
- MMS: 186.4 (D2) 172.6 (D4)
- VAS: 55.85 (D2) 48.5 (D4)
- FS: 31Hz (D2) 34Hz (D4)
- Recommended Sealed Volume: 1.40 ft^3
- Recommended Ported Volume: 1.75 ft^3
- Recommended Port Area: 22 in^2
- Recommended Tuning Frequency: 34 Hz
- Subwoofer Displacement: 0.14 ft^3
- Outside Diameter: 12.52"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 11.02"
- Depth: 5.91"