Pro Audio Special Bundle (2 Pair of MG6 & 1 x AL110.4 Amplifier)
2 Pair of MG6 & 1 x AL110.4 Amplifier
The MG6 6.5-inch midrange speaker is Audio Legion's pinnacle design pairing high output pro-audio sound with machine-tooled perfection. Beginning with an ultra efficient and lightweight neodymium motor, the MG6 powers a 1.5" high-temperature voice coil capable of producing a sensitivity of over 96dB. Unwilling to sacrifice looks for power, the MG6 also features an attractive chrome bullet face plug, sure to catch people's attention regardless of where the speaker is mounted. At just over 3 pounds per unit, these NEO magnet midrange speakers are perfect for door applications and other instances where weight limitations exist.
- 6.5" NEO Midrange Speaker - Sold as a Pair
- Single 4 Ohm Configuration
- Peak Power: 400 Watts (pair)
- RMS Power: 200 Watts (pair)
- Sensitivity: 96.3dB
- Frequency Response: 148Hz - 10KHz
- 1.5" High Temperature Voice Coil
- Ultra-Efficient Neodymium Magnet System
- Durable Pressed Paper Cone
- Chrome Bullet Face Plug
- Outside Diameter: 6.54"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 5.75"
- Depth: 2.99"
The AL110.4 4-channel car amplifier by Audio Legion makes the perfect pairing with both Car and Pro Audio speakers that demand more power than the factory system can supply. Built into a stout heatsink designed for optimal heat dissipation, the AL110.4 is capable of supplying 4 channels (each @ 4 Ohm) 110 watts of continuous power. This amplifier design incorporates Korean technology to deliver unwavering power. The input side of the amplifier features all controls necessary for the user to tweak the unit to their precise specifications, including gain adjustment, separate high and low pass filters, and a toggle to choose which filters you would like to utilize. These controls separately control channels 1/2 and channels 3/4 for greater personalization. Remote knob included.
- Continuous Power Output at 14.4V Input
- RMS Power, 4 ohms stereo: 110 Watts x 4 CH
- RMS Power, 2 ohms stereo: 185 Watts x 4 CH
- RMS Power, 4 ohms bridged: 370 Watts x 2 CH
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Low Pass (Band Pass) Frequency Crossover: 50Hz~5KHz
- High Pass Frequency Crossover: 20Hz~5KHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~30KHz (+/- 1dB)
- T.H.D Continuous at 4 ohm, 1KHz: <0.05%
- Channel Separation: 75dB
- Input Sensitivity: Variable 8V~200mV (+/- 5%)
- Operating Voltage: DC 8.5V~16V
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 30A x 2