Audio Legion's Emperor 15 is a 15-inch extreme competition-grade car subwoofer. This behemoth of a subwoofer was built to deliver serious bass in competition. Named the Emperor because this subwoofer stands above the rest. Beginning with a ridiculous 453 oz. triple stack ferrite motor system that drives a 4" 4-layer high-temperature voice coil, the subwoofer can handle serious power. This American-made flatwound voice coil is expertly crafted to handle the intensity of competition without failure. Every component of this subwoofer was expertly chosen to create Audio Legion's premier competition level woofer.
Rated at 10,000 watts peak power and 5,000 watts RMS power, the Emperor will not failure under pressure. The double stitched high roll foam surround, reinforced pressed paper cone and carbon fiber dust cap ensure that the soft parts are up to the task of handling this much power. The XL chrome spring-loaded terminals finish off this beast of a subwoofer. The Emperor 15 is available in dual 1-ohm and dual 2-ohm configurations.
- 15" Emperor Series Subwoofer
- Dual 1 Ohm and Dual 2 Ohm Configurations Available
- Peak Power: 10,000 Watts
- RMS Power: 5,000 Watts
- Sensitivity: 84dB (D1) 84dB (D2)
- Frequency Response: 33Hz - 300Hz
- 4" American-made 4-layer Voice Coil
- 453 Oz. Triple Stack Motor
- Competition-Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Carbon Fiber Dust Cap
- High-Roll Double Stitched Foam Surround
- Dual 10" Spiders
- 24.4mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.038 (D1) 0.039 (D2)
- QMS: 7.38 (D1) 7.14 (D2)
- QES: 0.64 (D1) 0.65 (D2)
- QTS: 0.59 (D1) 0.60 (D2)
- MMS: 554.6 (D1) 531 (D2)
- VAS: 42.3 (D1) 40.2 (D2)
- FS: 33Hz (D1) 33Hz (D2)
- Recommended Ported Volume: 4.25 - 4.50 ft^3
- Recommended Port Area: 52 in^2
- Recommended Tuning Frequency: 34 Hz
- Subwoofer Displacement: 0.48 ft^3
- Outside Diameter: 15.59"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 14.17"
- Depth: 11.65"