Big Bass Special Bundle (2 x S2412D4 & 1 x AL1200.1D Amplifier)
2 x S2412D4 & 1 x AL1200.1D Amplifier
Audio Legion's S2412 - beast mode power on a compact 12" frame. 1,000 watts peak power and 500 watts RMS means that this woofer can handle some serious power, making it able to move air with authority. A 2.5", 4 layer high temperature voice coil ensures that this woofer can be run all day. A massive 98oz motor paired with a pressed paper cone and double stitched foam surround makes the S2412 the pinnacle of reliability and durability. If you're looking to add a lot of boom to your vroom, think "S2412".
- 12" S24 Series Subwoofer
- Dual 4 Ohm Configuration
- Peak Power: 1000 Watts
- RMS Power: 500 Watts
- Sensitivity: 86.2dB
- Frequency Response: 33Hz - 300Hz
- 2.5" 4-layer Voice Coil
- 98 Oz. Double Stack Motor
- Pressed Paper Cone
- Double Stitched Foam Surround
- 12mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.11
- QMS: 4.07
- QES: 0.60
- QTS: 0.52
- MMS: 205.3
- VAS: 44.5L
- FS: 33Hz
- Outside Diameter: 12.52"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 11.02"
- Depth: 6.50"
Conservatively rated at 1200 watts @ 1 Ohm mono, this amplifier is designed to drive a daily sub setup without failure. Control features include gain level, subsonic filter (10~30Hz), and a low pass filter (40~250Hz). RCA inputs consist of "Tiffany" style connectors specifically chosen to create a firm fit with the RCA interconnect so your signal never fails from a loosened connection. On-board LED lights indicate amplifier power and if the unit has for any reason gone into protection mode. Bass knob is included so the user may control the amplifier from the driver seat.
- Continuous Power Output at 14.4V
- RMS Power, 4 ohms mono: 400 Watts x 1 CH
- RMS Power, 2 ohms mono: 750 Watts x 1 CH
- RMS Power, 1 ohm mono: 1200 Watts x 1 CH
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Low Pass (Band Pass) Frequency Crossover: 40Hz~250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz~30Hz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~350Hz (+/- 1dB)
- T.H.D Continuous at 4 Ohm, 100Hz: <0.15%
- Efficiency at 4 Ohm, 100Hz: 86%
- Input Sensitivity: Variable 200mV~8V (+/- 5%)
- Operating Voltage: DC 8.5V~16V
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 100A (linked: 200A)