Bass Special Bundle (2 x S1812D4 Subwoofers & 1 x AL700.1D Amplifier)
2 x S1812D4 Subwoofers & 1 x AL700.1D Amplifier Bundle.
The Audio Legion S1812 12-inch subwoofer - a high-quality woofer that won't break the bank. Conservatively rated at 200 watts RMS power and 400 watts peak power this subwoofer can add incredible bass to your ride with the convenience of using a prefabricated enclosure. Built with a 2" high-temperature voice coil, double-stitched foam surround, and a durable treated-paper cone - the S1812 is Audio Legion's most economical woofer than can provide bass for years to come.
- 12" S18 Series Subwoofer
- Dual 4 Ohm Configuration
- Peak Power: 400 Watts
- RMS Power: 200 Watts
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB
- Frequency Response: 37Hz - 300Hz
- 2" 4-layer Voice Coil
- 36 Oz. Motor
- Pressed Paper Cone
- Double Stitched Foam Surround
- 6.75mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.13
- QMS: 4.66
- QES: 0.92
- QTS: 0.76
- MMS: 130.7
- FS: 37Hz
- Outside Diameter: 12.48"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 11.02"
- Depth: 5.16"
The AL700.1D monoblock car amplifier does not forfeit size for power output. Conservatively rated at 700 watts @ 1 Ohm mono, this amplifier is designed to drive a daily sub setup without failure. Control features include gain level, subsonic filter (10~30Hz), and a low pass filter (40~250Hz). RCA inputs consist of "Tiffany" style connectors specifically chosen to create a firm fit with the RCA interconnect so your signal never fails from a loosened connection. On-board LED lights indicate amplifier power and if the unit has for any reason gone into protection mode. Also on-board are two 30A fuses to protect the amplifier should an electrical mishap occur. Bass knob is included so the user may control the amplifier from the driver seat.
- Continuous Power Output at 14.4V
- RMS Power, 4 ohms mono: 220W x 1 CH
- RMS Power, 2 ohms mono: 420W x 1 CH
- RMS Power, 1 ohm mono: 700W x 1 CH
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Low Pass Frequency Crossover: 40Hz~250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz~30Hz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~350Hz (+/- 1dB)
- T.H.D Continuous at 4 Ohm, 100Hz: <0.15%
- Efficiency at 4 Ohm, 100Hz: 86%
- Input Sensitivity: Variable 200mV~8V (+/- 5%)
- Operating Voltage: DC 8.5V~16V
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 30A x 2